TK TS500 liquid injection fitting

Good day guys,
    I had a leaking fitting on the compressor which is sealed by an oring that seats against the compressor body and threads into a fitting in the compressor that resembles a pickup tub but functions as a distributor for the liquid injection to bring down the compressor temp. I removed the fitting and replaced the oring to address the leak but now I cannot get the threads to bite because the internal female fitting/distributor has moved and I can’t get the two components to line up.
    Has anyone ever had this problem and have a reasonable solution?? I’m going to remove the throttling valve to attempt to get the female side to line up with the hole in the compressor and/or remove the end bell to get access to the internal fitting.
    HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM. HELP!!!
    Thx....

Re: TK TS500 liquid injection fitting

No sorry,guess it would be helpful if you could find someone with a picture of the inside a compressor part manual may assist,best I can suggest good luck.

26496C2A-8B4E-4FF8-B717-48C03BF0C32E.jpgWell, I’ve decided that I have to remove the end bell to access the fitting shown in the diagram and align it with the injection tube #7 to repair the leak. I’m guessing that the best way to do this in the future is to loosen the fitting and roll the oring over the hex nut without removing the fitting. I found an old compressor in the junk pile and when I took the fitting off the compressor the tube shown in #29 also dropped into the compressor. The service procedure says to remove the fitting but the only way to align the two is to remove the end bell and refit the two parts. I tried everything and short of replacing the compressor there is no way to get it to line up. A poor design in my opinion.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by bigdan; 13-10-2017 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Brain fart

10955A88-4355-4761-83FC-9AAC0B028E11.jpgFemale adapter is not solder but is a swivel fitting. End bell is not easy to remove when the compressor is in place. Got it done though. All for a #12 oring. Grrr... gonna use some loctite on the next one I will have to do and see what happens. Gonna reassemble it today.
    Attached Images Attached Images