Thermo King sl200e just keeps cooling

As per title, I have an sl200e set to run on continuous at +3c. It just keeps cooling with no alarms, ever seen this before, have any of you guys experienced this? Cheers!

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Thermo King sl200e just keeps cooling

Little clues help the answers, like..

What temperature is the space when it is still running?
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Fairly sure it’s controlled by the DAS sensor, have yet to do a download as laptop is at the workshop and I’m on site. The unit was set for +3 and I switched it off at -17 with no alarms. Problem is it’s been a long time from I’ve replaced sensors and can’t for the life of me figure out how to change the sensor grade from 7h to 6h. It’s a thermoguard V1b controller, thanks for helping!

Unit is now up and running, sensor was to blame, if I’m correct this unit doesn’t have a modulation valve, therefore grading not nessessary. This still doesn’t explain why I can’t get into guarded access! Set point at zero, scroll back to set point, hold button, press up and down together and no joy, maybe I’m doing something wrong but that’s all I can find on our workshop manual

Google,how to enter guarded access on thermo king the instructions are there.