Ok with all your help guys here, I think I am honing in on some key problems with my setup

First
Mad fridge. A similar Commercial cooling unit as mine is using a condenser that is 10.5" wide X 9 tall, it is using 1/4" copper tube and has 24 passes back and fourth, totalling 24' of copper tubing inside. It is using a 8" fan, fan speed unknown. this unit is capable of cooling down glycol at a rate of 2500btu/hr.

So I am guessing that the condenser I am using will be ok? all the dimensions are larger than the commercial one. My condenser is 12" X 14" using 3/8 copper tube, has 30 passes, back and fourth, totalling 33.5' of copper tubing. Mine is also using a 8" fan spinning at up to 1550 rpm.
I think my unit has 8530btu unit based on the surface dimensions???

Can having a condenser too large be detrimental?

Mad you mentioned something about adding a split? to balance the pressure?
I think I know what you mean, Correct me if I am wrong, on the liquid side at the top, you take the tube coming in at the top and place a t on it to the first coil bank, at the other end of the t you solder an elbow which feeds the second bank. and does the same thing at the bottom. The pipes make an F correct?

like this unit? 0-8kw-capacity-small-condensing-unit-with.jpg

I think I understand what is being done, but can you please explain the advantage of this? vs 1 long line?

Is it necessary or will the 1 line work for my purposes.

Concerning blowing the heat into the box, I agree, the fan is reversible so I will change that later. On the current setup, (the cowling has a side vent for the air to escape) comes in from condenser, past the compressor and goes out the side. air Temp inside the unit by the motor only gets 3 degrees above ambient (running hot) But a change to be made, duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by mad fridgie View Post
Not the smartest thing to do by blowing hot air onto your box, install baffle deflect air.
80-100 btu/F2/f
4.9f2 * 80 * 10 =3920btu, more than big enough, split will reduce to reach equalibrium.
Suction pressure to high.
Install receiver and sight glass.
Adjust superheat setting increase (clockwise) all the way. Suction pressure should drop. If so start to adjust slowly, slowly.