Thread: Gas prices

Gas prices

We areally aware that refrigerant prices are volatile in the UK, but somehow a good friend has put me in touch with a company which retails most popular refrigerants at cheap prices would like to tell everyone about them but sadly this is counter productive,needless to say prices from major suppliers are nothing short of making a fast buck,for example 134a 12kgs at 76 POUNDS sterling is what we are paying something is corrupt with other major suppliers,yes it's virgin not imported not stolen,hang your head in shame is all I can say to the middle men who are profiteering ,needless to say stocking up is the way forward quotes for 404a at double the price we pay is just crazy,pm me for more info on the alternative to the greedy bandits maybe it will cause a rethink to the inflated price structure.

Re: Gas prices

They are not allowed to produce the same quantities of these refrigerants anymore. There is a cap on what can and cannot be produced. If there is less product available and everyone wants it then the price goes up. This is no different to if there was a wheat shortage or cocoa farmers had a bad year. The resulting product will increase in price. Check the facts on FGas phasdown and understand what is happening to refrigerants and why and this will answer your questions.