Hi guy's.

I have a system not working properly, but only had time for a brief look today with observations below. The client has asked that I don't do a reclaim / plt etc unless I'm certain it's short of refrigerant as the rooms are occupied by important clients and they don't want the system off unless necessary.

So..
It's a master / slave multi unit set up (2 outdoor units with interlinked pipework)
There are two units (cassettes) in adjacent rooms which are not cooling very well at all. Around 4c diff between air on / air off and gas pipe TH sensor showing around 15c. The other rooms appear ok.

I tried shutting down some of the other units to see if more liquid would get through to these and improve performance, but there was not much difference?
When I had a quick look at the outdoor units, one had the condenser fan running all the time, but it seemed it was almost just moving ambient air, air off the unit seemed ambient although the compressor was running. The other unit was cycling the condenser fan, but the discharge air was nice and warm when the fan was on.
Suction line temp to both seemed high at 15c.
I noticed that the eev in the cassettes was only opening to circa 150 steps, so around 50%?
I'd have assumed they would be open further as the units were not hitting anywhere near setpoint?
I ran both of these in heating to see what happened and they both seemed fine? - nice hot air off with a good td.

Does this system sound like it may be sog to you guys, or is there anything else I can look into to clarify further?
I can't look at this again until Monday.

Thanks for any help - I'm a bit rusty on vrv's tbh.