Partlow 1160 setup - any help would be greatly appreciated!

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I got another Partlow 1160 and it seems to be stuck in RTD mode. I can access hardware identification and it stays at 1201 no matter what I seem to do. First digit is input, 1 = RTD and 2 = TC, and I need it to be set as TC for a thermocouple and I can't for the life of me get it to change. I have the jumper on LJ3 for TC and it is still RDP.

I'm hoping somebody has had experience setting these crazy things up because I'm pulling my hair out! Thanks for any help.

Re: Partlow 1160 setup - any help would be greatly appreciated!

Not a brand I'm familiar with on this side of the pond. Maybe these people can help http://www.mmcontrol.com/Partlow.php...SAAEgKgYvD_BwE

Heres a link to the data sheet http://www.west-cs.com/assets/Datash...-Datasheet.pdf

Thanks for the reply. I guess I might have to contact them, but I am not sure if they will help since I bought this used for an autocascade I made as a hobby since I needed something that will read to -100C and below. They seem to be used a lot in commercial and industrial ULT situations. Multi compressor industrial cascade racks use a bunch of them in the room full of compressors and polycold autocascades use them. They seem pretty popular.

They responded within an hour and fixed my problem. I was misreading the manual, works great now!

Good to hear, thanks for the update.
    Brian, retired in Devon.