Trane - RTAA / RTAC

Hello guys. I'm an HVAC service tech whose been assigned 2 buildings with 1 RTAA and 1 RTAC Trane chiller for each building. I've only been doing commercial work for 2 years, so I'd like to get as much documentation on these as possible to help me get familiar with the way they work and to also help with repairs/maintaining them. Our guy who used to take care of them is leaving soon and is limited with what he can show me due to time.

The specific model for one building would be:

RTAA2004XT010AODO
    and
    RTAC2004UQONUAFNN

That's the info I have so far. Also, are wiring diagrams for these machines available online?

Re: Trane - RTAA / RTAC

Well if you try the manufacturers website www.trane.com you can download most of what you want, this internet thing is quite useful.
    Brian, retired in Devon.

Re: Trane - RTAA / RTAC

Although somewhat sarcastic, I appreciate the reply I know Trane offers more in depth literature at their training classes, specifically for service, at least here in the states. Not sure if that's something that floats around online or not. The guys who have gone there in my company tend to keep it to themselves. Also, I know the wiring diagrams for these are many pages long, but if that's something that's available online as well, I would appreciate having that just to look over during my time off to familiarize myself with it to shave some wasted time during future service work.