Stuffed my hand into indoor AC unit, parts flew out. (I'm aware of the stupidity)

Installed a new AC, wanted to change the direction of fins or whatever, and accidentally stuffed my hand inside when it was on.Big number of parts flew out and I turned it off. When I turn it on it starts vibrating. Can you please tell me how serious this is ? (How expensive repair could cost me)

AC: SAMSUNG AR5000 (Got from Ukraine)

Re: Stuffed my hand into indoor AC unit, parts flew out. (I'm aware of the stupidity)

More than likely you have damaged the fan rotor which is why it is vibrating as it is now 'out of balance'.

A replacement rotor should put it back to original condition.

Cant comment on the cost as you haven't stated what type of unit or size

Re: Stuffed my hand into indoor AC unit, parts flew out. (I'm aware of the stupidity)

AC: SAMSUNG AR5000
    this one bud

Hopefully your hand is OK...
    The saving grace is that Samsung is renown for having cheap spares, the company policy is to not put any markup on spares.
    The downside is that you probably will have to take the unit apart to replace the broken bits.

If you give us the full model code (AR******) then I will see if I can pull out the service manual and the exploded view for you.

My hand survived, thanks
    On the manual the model is writen like this
    AR**MSFP**
    I've called technical center already and they're gonna replace it. Just interested how much is the real cost of that part.

Got it, it's AR24MSFPAWQNER

OK,
    Sorry actual cost in your country I will not be able to help you with, it does vary from country to country.
    And if the parts already been ordered an exploded view will probably not be of assistance either.