Hybrid View

General ASG18UFJAR

Hi,
    I have a VRF system with 6HP outdoor unit and 3 indoor units connected. It is of Ogeneral company. The model number of indoor unit is ASG18UFJAR and other one is ASG24UFAJR. They are flashing lights in the following order, Can anybody help me diagnose what is the problem? The outdoor unit Fan starts and then shuts down and does not starts again(Is it a major fault?)

Red(Operation):Continuous flashing
    Timer and Swing(Green and Yellow): Blink 3 times together and then repeat the same.
    Last edited by jaildar; 08-07-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Re: General ASG18UFJAR

Think you have a J Series VRF there.
    This is telling you there is an error code on the outdoor unit, next step is to check outside, take the lid off and look on the top of the main (biggest) PCB. There are 6 LED's and they'll be flashing one of these errors.

J Series Outdoor Errors.png
    Cheers,
    Andy.

Edit: Some info missed off picture. LED 1 will be flashing (diamond symbol means flashing quickly), other lights flash a bit slower. Count the number to match the code.
    Last edited by Tayters; 08-07-2017 at 09:54 PM.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Re: General ASG18UFJAR

Hi thanks for the reply, it is corrected but now there is another problem that Compressor starts and then shut downs quickly, the discharge on the line increases and then outdoor units resets itself and then starts again and there is no error. The following LED's are glowing on the outdoor board:

a)LED1:Continous
    b)LED4:Continout
    c)LED6:2 times and then the unit restarts automatically.
    Any idea as to what the problem might be?