Sl tci yr 2000 flashing controller code ..

Hi all ..... some assistance please.... I Have a Sl tci that has a flashing code -37 and won't clear ... I have gone guarded access and tried to clear but can see no alm section in that or super access ... I have tried earthing done the header tank sensor and still won't clear ... if it helps the unit had bad fuel and when trying to start the battery fell over .... attached the leads and the code was there when went to attempt to run ... not been able to clear since ... any help would be appreciated ... many thanks in advance..

Re: Sl tci yr 2000 flashing controller code ..

Ok .... still in trouble with this one ... have id's the cls wire direct from the rear of the tg4 display/ controller and earthed it down & still cannot clear -37 flashing ... i have tried guarded access but can see no alarm section within that ... even when i go super access within the ddr section ... am i doing something wrong or missing the obvious ?
    Tia ..... Brian

Re: Sl tci yr 2000 flashing controller code ..

you need to do a cold start bud, either do it thru wintrac, or move jumper tp1 to tp6 on relay board. turn on, should say temp in F. Turn off. Move jumper back. Then re enter settings like sensor grades etc.