Fujico DC Inverter - Strange Fault

Hi all,

First timer here... can anyone help as I have trolled the internet for manuals, info on this equipment but have had no success.

Fujico equipment: Maybe????

Indoor model: RSAAI9HRS
    Outdoor Model: SVAAI090HRS
    Operating on R410a
    DC Inverter Split Systems
    Age: Unknown but I suspect by condition that cant be older than 2 years

We have two systems and they are operated by what appears to be universal remotes in this part of the world R51M/E, but the client informs me that they did come with the equipment.

Problem: This is happening on both systems, no cooling or heating operation, indoor fans operate, power supplies are stable, neutrals ok, wiring correct. In the outdoor unit there is a ting blue LED1, which is flashing (I would take as normal), no other LEDs anywhere.

On the front of the indoor units you have the following LED's (all Green) DEFROST, RUN, TIMER & STANDBY now the flashing is quick but I believe it is the following sequence,

Run & Timer together - 4x
    Timer on its own - 9x

When you switch the unit on, select cooling, it goes through the motions, fan starts but nothing on cooling or heating, runs like that for 3 to 4 minutes, lourve shuts, lights flash in above sequence, then the unit starts up again and repeats the same.

Has anyone experienced this as I could really do with some help here..

Re: Fujico DC Inverter - Strange Fault

Never heard of Fujico. Guess some sort of power surge has mucked something up if two systems are goosed but without the right info can never be sure.

Found this: https://www.xo.gr/profile/profile-910273007/en/

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Where did you find that Greek company?It may be out of business for a long time.

Fujico apparently is from INDIA, have emailed their service & sales department, and guess what, no response....