Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it possible to have Fujitsu inside units with Toshiba outside units?

Hi Everyone,

First of all apologies for barging in - I'm by no means an AirCon engineer (although since the fault developed I do know the most about aircon out of all my friends!). I'm writing here because I'm becoming quite desperate, especially with how warm it's getting in the UK.

The AirCon system in our (rented) flat stopped working, and after calling in Engineers, they were unable to locate the outside unit, because all of the outside units are Toshiba (model RAV-SM564ATP-E) and no Fujitsu are to be seen.

The remotes in our flat are model FUJITSU AR-3TA5

All inside units are built into the walls – they look like this: http://www.fujitsu-general.com/share...uct-top-01.png

We're running out of ideas, so more of a sanity check - is it possible for Toshiba outside unit to work with Fujitsu inside units?

We already called Engineers once, and we'd like to call them again but I'm worried they'll just say "sorry can't find outside unit".

We're in London, UK (Soho) if there is anyone working in this area.

How it stopped working?
    It seems like there was a power surge as the main switch in the fuse box automatically switched to off, same with the aircon switch in the fuse box. This obviously cut off all electricity in the flat. When we tried to put the switches back to on we were not able to, because as soon as we flicked aircon switch back to on, the main switch was turning off. We only managed to put the aircon switch back to on when we disabled all other switches and starting turning them on one by one.

What’s the current status?
    • All four wall mounted remotes (powered from mains) are showing E:EE on their screens with green LED light blinking.
    • When temp up & temp down buttons are pressed for 3 seconds, it displays error 0:01. According to the Fujitsu documentation we found online, it suggests a communication error between inside units and the outside unit. We learned that often this is caused by, for example, blown fuse or, in more serious cases, broken PCB.
    • All inside units are receiving their power – when test mode is engaged, the air will blow from the unit, however it’s not being cooled down.
    • This started at the end of September 2016 and no attempt was made at fixing it.

What is the model of the system inside the flat?
    Our system consists of four inside units and an outside unit.

Based on the information we found, it's likely that this manual refers to the system installed in our flat:
    http://fujitsu-airconditioning.nl/Se...AOYA24LAT3.pdf

Where is the outside unit located?
    It’s unclear to us where is the outside unit of our system. Outside the flat, there are only Toshiba units (and one Daikin belonging to our downstairs neighbour)
    Last edited by lucas.severyn; 19-06-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Re: Is it possible to have Fujitsu inside units with Toshiba outside units?

Best you start hunting for the Condenser (outside unit)
    However one of the best researched and written pieces I have seen from a non qualified person.

Suggest you have lost power to the external unit but you need to find it

Hi Blata,

Thank you, I tried to research as much about it as I could. The only units attached to our building are Toshibas and Daikin. There literally are no other units attached to the building.

The only other option is that the outside unit is on the roof of the building adjacent to ours (the adjecent building is one floor higher than our though). But then it would mean that the piping is routed across two different buildings, also, it would mean at least 4m of piping between our roof and the other roof. Not sure why anyone would do that, instead of just hanging the outside units where the Toshibas and our neighbours Daikin are placed (outside of our window)

Are you high up in the building or nearer the street level?

I ask because it is possible that your condensing unit is located at ground or sub-ground level.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultCode View Post
    Are you high up in the building or nearer the street level?

I ask because it is possible that your condensing unit is located at ground or sub-ground level.
    Hi FaultCode, thank you for taking the time to reply in this thread. We live on the 2nd and 3d floor.

This is the view standing outside the top floor of the flat. The window you see in the video is the window of our top floor. You can also see the roof which is empty, and a ladder to the adjacent roof.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_...3MTBWR1dJ/view

This is a diagram showing the general overview:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_...0WGtUaXVV/view

You can see the units from the diagram in those two pictures:

View from the lower floor window (you can see the outside toshiba units, and our downstairs neighbour window)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_...LUmVfT2p3/view

View after climbing down:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_...YMWdJOXBV/view

After looking at the pictures I can see where you are coming from. It would be unusual to fit a unit on another roof.
    The well the other units are fitted in will get extremely hot and have a problem with heat rejection

It will be somewhere.

You have a couple of choices

A . Follow the pipework
    B. Hopefully follow the electrical supply to the outside unit from your flats distribution board. Probably an armoured cable

Last choice hope for divine intervention

Sorry I cant be of more help

Have you looked around the corner of that ledge you stood on when making the video? Looks like you could fit an outdoor there.Any pipework or cabling outside,not connected? In case someone removed the outdoor. If it's a multi split I can't imagine the outdoor is too far away. Could it be boxed in, inside the apartment with an external grill for ventilation. Could it be in an under ground Carpark or ground floor garden?

Have to agree with Blata, you need to try and follow the pipework.

Find where it leaves the flat/ceiling and goes outside.

Have seen them fitted in cellars before, ok until they flood...
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

Thank you for all your replies. Unfortunately the building has no cellar. And our neighbours have a single indoor unit with single outdoor Daikin unit, outside their window.

How do I go about following the piping when it's all built into the walls?

Do you think if I called an AirCon Engineer and asked them to connect the current system to a new compressor they'd be able to do that?

Did you say you have four (4) indoor units and four (4) outdoor units [albeit Toshiba]..

I'd suggest those sorts of numbers would have to be more than coincidence!

After this long working in industry, one thing I have learnt is that anything is possible (product interchangeably versus "creative application" is a very faint line..)

Would (engineers) removing covers / hatches etc. & doing some snooping be out of the question?

An open minded approach could reveal more
    Last edited by HVACRsaurus; 20-06-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Actually outside there are more than four Toshiba units, there are five!

Let's assume that all of our indoor units are connected to the separate units, why would all four indoor units go down at once (with remotes all displaying the same error)? Or is it possible to spread the cooling load across several compressors in the same system? (that's me guessing)

They do seem to be all part of the same installation - see the shared insulation in this picture:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_...ZVzZzeUVn/view

Each is attached to switch looking like this, I tried moving it there and back but no sound could be heard from any compressor (although one of them started leaking water from the hose, but maybe it was just a coincidence). I'm guessing this is where the fuses are. Maybe I should just replace all the fuses just in case since it was part of a power surge (the outage).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_...wWnJ5MjMw/view

Engineers wouldn't be able to take out the cassette indoor units (that would require cutting through the fake wooden walls that are hiding the units), but they can peak inside through the vents. I took some pictures through them, there is some copper piping visible but nothing stands out to me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_...WakhhWkZJ/view
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_...5ZjBqWUJj/view

Them switches are isolators and kill the power to the outdoor units. The isolators are currently switched off. Why are they off? Has you neighbour got 5 Toshiba air conditioning systems in there flat? Have you seen the Fujitsu units in your flat cool and heat before.

One way for all four to go down at once is if the outdoor units were too noisy for your neighbour and he switched off the isolators. But you saying your units are Fujitsu.
    Last edited by Neddy; 20-06-2017 at 12:57 PM.

is your system a multisplit ie. four indoors connected to one out door then you are looking for an outdoor with four sets of pipes connected to it, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Neddy View Post
    Them switches are isolators and kill the power to the outdoor units. The isolators are currently switched off. Why are they off? Has you neighbour got 5 Toshiba air conditioning systems in there flat? Have you seen the Fujitsu units in your flat cool and heat before.

One way for all four to go down at once is if the outdoor units were too noisy for your neighbour and he switched off the isolators. But you saying your units are Fujitsu.
    Neighbour has only one Daikin. I tried switching them all to on but no reaction or sound. They are all "on" now.

Our units are Fujitsu (at least the wall remotes are Fujitsu)

The units went down when the flat below us was uninhabited. We used the Fujitsu system for over a year before it went down as part of the power surge.

Quote Originally Posted by redroge View Post
    is your system a multisplit ie. four indoors connected to one out door then you are looking for an outdoor with four sets of pipes connected to it, just a thought.
    That's a good call thank you. Is it possible to have several outdoor units sharing the cooling of one system?
    Last edited by lucas.severyn; 20-06-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Can you get a picture of the name plate on the indoor unit (any indoor will do), is it possible that previous Fugitsu outdoors failed and instead of ripping the entire indoor unit they just replaced boards and sensors etc, is the install that old i wonder? I have seen a lot of weird stuff but never one brand on indoor connected to another (except in airzone or high velocity systems)
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.

Surely the electrical side can be traced to the outdoor unit with a cable pair identifier. Obviously making sure that no mains voltage is present?

So I'm back! I managed to get the model number, and took some pictures in the meantime.

It looks like the model we have is ARY9LUAB

found related manual here: http://ultimateair.co.uk/downloads/F...AOY18LMAK2.pdf

When I put my hand into that hole I feel a bit of draft. Also the strange bit, what is that white hose? It reminds me of one from portable aircon units...

Album with pictures with correct orientation: http://imgur.com/a/QxL0V

20170622_203937.jpg20170622_204209.jpg20170622_204404.jpg
    Last edited by lucas.severyn; 22-06-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Imgur!! Ha One of us.

Have to say, be very, very surprised if your Fujitsu was connected too a Toshiba. Your Fujitsu outdoor is out there somewhere. It is not uncommon at all to have trouble finding related outdoor units. Especially in a built up areas as yours.

Its there somewhere. I feel it in my water.

You could call Fujitsu or any Fujitsu accredited installer and give them the serial number of indoor and they could possibly tell you who bought and installed it and they can then possibly remember where the outdoor unit is installed.
    Last edited by Goober; 22-06-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Imgur!! Ha One of us.

Have to say, be very, very surprised if your Fujitsu was connected too a Toshiba. Your Fujitsu outdoor is out there somewhere. It is not uncommon at all to have trouble finding related outdoor units. Especially in a built up areas as yours.

Its there somewhere. I feel it in my water.
    When I saw that white hose I immediately thought of mobile aircon units and the hot air exhaust hose... could the outdoor unit be inside somewhere?

EDIT: sorry turns out that it's the ventilation for the bathroom...
    Last edited by lucas.severyn; 22-06-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Is it a rented flat? If so, ask the landlord, he paid to put it in.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultCode View Post
    Is it a rented flat? If so, ask the landlord, he paid to put it in.
    Already did, it was already here when he moved in and he said he got no manuals for it. Also I contacted the company that manages the building and they also were unable to help...

I think I'll have to get on that roof.

Rock and hard place comes to mind, take extreme care on the roof.

never in a million years can Toshiba outdoor be put onto a Fujitsu indoor. Completely different protocol and you would either blow the board or it would go straight to error.

two possible explanations

1 the outdoor unit(s) are there you just haven't found it/them
    2 the outdoor units are not there and have been removed 'by others'

Quote Originally Posted by lucas.severyn View Post
    So I'm back! I managed to get the model number, and took some pictures in the meantime.

It looks like the model we have is ARY9LUAB

found related manual here: http://ultimateair.co.uk/downloads/F...AOY18LMAK2.pdf

When I put my hand into that hole I feel a bit of draft. Also the strange bit, what is that white hose? It reminds me of one from portable aircon units...

Album with pictures with correct orientation: http://imgur.com/a/QxL0V

20170622_203937.jpg20170622_204209.jpg20170622_204404.jpg

it will be fresh air onto the back of the unit OR a bathroom extract hose.

Quote Originally Posted by r.bartlett View Post
    it will be fresh air onto the back of the unit OR a bathroom extract hose.
    Bingo - bathroom exhaust. Will be checking the roof this weekend.

Hi Everyone,

I went onto the roof of the adjacent building, and found Fujitsu units.

Full album with all labels (scroll to the end): http://imgur.com/a/aoWIT

There are three units that are made in thailand (same as our indoor unit). I called the Fujitsu technical support and they said that for my duct unit ARY9LUAB you'd use AOY30LMAW4 so I guess one of them is mine.

The concerning bit is that all the cables are going into the roof of the adjacent building - can't see how it could be connected to our flat.

Here is a summary with serial numbers and models written down:

That's how it looks like on the roof:

Last edited by lucas.severyn; 27-06-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Looks like fun, probably one owner at some time.

Pipes go into roof space and then down some service duct I expect.

Got to ask....if you as a non fridgy found then by climbing up the hoop ladder, why did the professional A/C company you called out say that they couldn't find them and walk away?????

Be honest Frank, would you want to be carrying all your kit up there if it needed leak testing/repairs?

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    Got to ask....if you as a non fridgy found then by climbing up the hoop ladder, why did the professional A/C company you called out say that they couldn't find them and walk away?????
    Very frustrating I know...

Now I called one of Fujitsu AirCon service companies in London, sent them all the pictures, and they said that they won't be able to check which of the compressors is ours and they don't want to risk messing somebody else's compressor up...

Really quite lost on this one. I assumed there are some tools where you touch the pipes on the inside unit and send some electric current that gets detected on the other side?

If anyone knows good AirCon engineer in London I'd really appreciate that.

Thats a cracker, noticed that some of the isolators are off.

Can you find the unit that serves your flat, it will be one of them.

First thing check you have power on it.

Come back with the result

Easy enough to bell out the interconnecting cables to see which outdoor goes to which indoor, needs two men , local contractors probably don't want to go over the obstacle course.

Quote Originally Posted by Blata View Post
    Thats a cracker, noticed that some of the isolators are off.

Can you find the unit that serves your flat, it will be one of them.

First thing check you have power on it.

Come back with the result
    Nice spot Blata, thank you for still checking this thread.

The one that's off is actually sixth, missing unit. There are some cables there not connected to anything.
    The thing is, it's been missing for a while - at least 5 years.

I checked the age of the satellite picture (yes, I'm desperate) that shows only five units on the roof, and it was taken between Jul-11 and May-12. So before we moved in, and before it stopped working last year.

http://i.imgur.com/z9IbYwf.png
    (If its of any use to anyone, you can use this website to check age of Bing satelite images: http://mvexel.dev.openstreetmap.org/bing/)

I switched it to on just in case, but unfortunately to no effect.

I tried calling Fujitsu Service asking if they can match the serial number of the inside unit to the outside unit but they told me they only do tech service over the phone.

The missing unit is right next to number 5:

That's where the missing unit used to be:

Easy enough to bell out the interconnecting cables to see which outdoor goes to which indoor, needs two men , local contractors probably don't want to go over the obstacle course.
    Is there any tool I could buy to do it myself?
    Last edited by lucas.severyn; 28-06-2017 at 06:54 PM.

2 men not needed to buzz it out get one of these. Connect one croc clip to one pipe and one to the other of the indoor unit and you should hear it at the other end. If this dont work then one to one pipe the other to an earth. If this dont work then you need a meter to ensure that the cable run is indeed not live then you can buzz the cable out. Cant see why this wont help.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Cable-Finde...d=142401054420

Hi Lucas, at this rate you'll be showing the tech what to do!

Yes, your ducted unit is one for a multi so it will be one of the LMAW4's. The outdoor unit has the main power supply, then the this will be fed down the interconnect to each indoor unit. To find out which one is your outdoor unit, turn the breaker off then check which outdoor unit has no power. If more than one has no power then turn the breaker back on and find which one now has power.
    The outdoor unit has to have power so your indoor unit can power the remote and get the fault code up.

Next up you said the error was comms and the breaker tripped so it isn't looking like a cheap repair unfortunately. Chances are something has let go outside and now the outdoor PCB's aren't powering up so they can't communicate with the indoors.
    Outside has 3 PCB's. Power supply board is first up, easy to check, power goes in and comes out.
    This power then goes into the main (big) PCB. At first power up the current here will first go through a thermal fuse (posistor), if all is fine everything should power up and a relay will close to short across the posistor so full current can go though. If too much current the posistor will go open circuit and voltage will go no further as a protection device. From there it will go through a rectifier (so now DC voltage) and into the third board - Active Filter Module (ACTPM for short). It then goes back into the main PCB and this DC (and actively filtered!) voltage gets stepped down to power the IC's.

Chances are the compressor or fan motor has packed up and taken out main and/or ACTPM. The fan motors in these units had some troubles back in the day. Sometimes on power up the fan motor (which has it's own PCB in the back of the motor) would spike back to the main PCB taking both items out. Old motors had a metal body, new type were a white plastic.
    If you are a bit handy with the tools and you can confirm which unit is yours then first off megger the compressor and check for any blown PCB's. If you're not sure on that let me know, it's straight forward really.

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayters View Post
    Hi Lucas, at this rate you'll be showing the tech what to do!

Yes, your ducted unit is one for a multi so it will be one of the LMAW4's. The outdoor unit has the main power supply, then the this will be fed down the interconnect to each indoor unit. To find out which one is your outdoor unit, turn the breaker off then check which outdoor unit has no power. If more than one has no power then turn the breaker back on and find which one now has power.
    The outdoor unit has to have power so your indoor unit can power the remote and get the fault code up.

Next up you said the error was comms and the breaker tripped so it isn't looking like a cheap repair unfortunately. Chances are something has let go outside and now the outdoor PCB's aren't powering up so they can't communicate with the indoors.
    Outside has 3 PCB's. Power supply board is first up, easy to check, power goes in and comes out.
    This power then goes into the main (big) PCB. At first power up the current here will first go through a thermal fuse (posistor), if all is fine everything should power up and a relay will close to short across the posistor so full current can go though. If too much current the posistor will go open circuit and voltage will go no further as a protection device. From there it will go through a rectifier (so now DC voltage) and into the third board - Active Filter Module (ACTPM for short). It then goes back into the main PCB and this DC (and actively filtered!) voltage gets stepped down to power the IC's.

Chances are the compressor or fan motor has packed up and taken out main and/or ACTPM. The fan motors in these units had some troubles back in the day. Sometimes on power up the fan motor (which has it's own PCB in the back of the motor) would spike back to the main PCB taking both items out. Old motors had a metal body, new type were a white plastic.
    If you are a bit handy with the tools and you can confirm which unit is yours then first off megger the compressor and check for any blown PCB's. If you're not sure on that let me know, it's straight forward really.

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Thank you for your detailed walk-through Andy, that's very kind. Sounds like I'll have to make another trip to the roof. I bought that cable identifier so maybe I can trace the copper pipes from the indoor unit.

Quick question: what do you mean by "megger the compressor?"

Will go up there on Monday and report back!

Tatters is well on the money.

As for finding which unit is yours. Very very simple.
    One man required.
    Firstly make sure there is no voltage present at your indoor unit.
    Second, remove all interconnect cables marking where they go.
    Thirdly, twist the copper strands of two of the wires together.
    Fourth, go to either Fujitsu outdoor unit you can find (make sure isolator is off!) now remove the interconnects so that they are all separated and hanging in the air.
    Fifth, set any multimeter to the "bell" function and set your probes on the same two wires you twisted together at you indoor unit, this will indicate a circuit if you have the right outdoor unit. If not, re-instate and do at the next outdoor unit.

You could also do another way. Disconnect main earth and neautral at all outdoors (with isolator off).
    Now also disconnect your interconnect earth as well. (I don't know how the earthing sytem works in the U.K.)
    Now clamp a probe onto your indoor unit piping and the other end to a "trailing lead". Run this lead up to the roof with your multi meter or mega (both do continuity) and test between your lead and the outdoor units piping. The pipes will give you a circuit to the right outdoor.

You may even be able to do this without disconnecting any cables.
    Like I said I don't know how the earthing system works in the UK. In Australia we have an "MEN" system where the main neutral is connected to the earthing system, do for accurate readings we always disconnect the neutral.

Good luck,
    Keza

First ............... Go onto roof and turn all off.

Second ............ Wait until neighbors start screaming at you

Third .............. switch units on one at a time and wait till that neighbor stops shouting

Fourth ............. last unit left is yours

Sorted.............

Rob

.. ... -. .----. - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. --- --- -..

Quote Originally Posted by Rob White View Post

First ............... Go onto roof and turn all off.

Second ............ Wait until neighbors start screaming at you

Third .............. switch units on one at a time and wait till that neighbor stops shouting

Fourth ............. last unit left is yours

Sorted.............

Rob

Hahaha I would be lying if I said I didn't think of just turning them all off!

Quote Originally Posted by Keza View Post
    Tatters is well on the money.

As for finding which unit is yours. Very very simple.
    One man required.
    Firstly make sure there is no voltage present at your indoor unit.
    Second, remove all interconnect cables marking where they go.
    Thirdly, twist the copper strands of two of the wires together.
    Fourth, go to either Fujitsu outdoor unit you can find (make sure isolator is off!) now remove the interconnects so that they are all separated and hanging in the air.
    Fifth, set any multimeter to the "bell" function and set your probes on the same two wires you twisted together at you indoor unit, this will indicate a circuit if you have the right outdoor unit. If not, re-instate and do at the next outdoor unit.

You could also do another way. Disconnect main earth and neautral at all outdoors (with isolator off).
    Now also disconnect your interconnect earth as well. (I don't know how the earthing sytem works in the U.K.)
    Now clamp a probe onto your indoor unit piping and the other end to a "trailing lead". Run this lead up to the roof with your multi meter or mega (both do continuity) and test between your lead and the outdoor units piping. The pipes will give you a circuit to the right outdoor.

You may even be able to do this without disconnecting any cables.
    Like I said I don't know how the earthing system works in the UK. In Australia we have an "MEN" system where the main neutral is connected to the earthing system, do for accurate readings we always disconnect the neutral.

Good luck,
    Keza
    This could be a bit tricky because I have very limited access to the indoor units. If I kill the power to indoor units via the switchboard we have at the flat, is that enough to use the second method?

The second method sounds a bit easier since it's quite difficult to disconnect/reconnect stuff through that small vent for indoors.
    Last edited by lucas.severyn; 29-06-2017 at 03:13 PM.

One person on the roof one in the flat man on roof switches outdoors off in turn indoor fans go off that's your unit, saves climbing over that roof and don't London firms like a challenge !

One person on the roof one in the flat man on roof switches outdoors off in turn indoor fans go off that's your unit, saves climbing over that roof and don't London firms like a challenge !
    If I switch off the power to the outside unit using the breaker the indoor fans will stop working? Do I understand correctly?

You need to know which unit you are switching off by the outdoor isolator

If I switch off the power to the outside unit using the breaker the indoor fans will stop working? Do I understand correctly?
    Correct because indoor power supply comes from interconnect wire which now has no power. Also remote control will go blank.
    Regarding your other post, meggering is a way of proving resistance at higher voltages. You need a proper meter though. Otherwise disconnect wires off the compressor and measure resistance between the pins. Any two pins should give the same reading, only an ohm or three. Then try between any pin and earth. This is where you need the megger but if it's totally gone you might get a reading, anything other than open circuit on a normal meter means compressor is fubared.
    Last edited by Tayters; 30-06-2017 at 12:30 AM.

What a fantastic piece of advice that finally solved the greatest riddle - location of my compressor!

Went up on the roof and identified it as unit #5!

I think at this point I will try to call in a specialist to identify and fix the issue.

Thank you for the amazing help and advice!

One extra piece of information: when I switched the breaker to off, and then back to on, it cut off all electricity in my flat.

One extra piece of information: when I switched the breaker to off, and then back to on, it cut off all electricity in my flat.
    More than likely your compressor is goosed

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    More than likely your compressor is goosed
    Or ducked
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

What a great read. Let us know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by back2space View Post
    What a great read. Let us know how you get on.
    All thanks to your help guys.

So I had a visit from an engineer, we were plugging off all indoor units one by one because he wanted to check if one of the indoors is causing the issue. But the error was always the same - 0:01

In the end he hasn't arrived at any conclusions, and kept going back to the theory that its one of indoors that could be causing the problem.

He wasn't able to say if any PCBs/fuses are blown and the fan motor wasn't checked.... in the recommendations he said that whole system, indoors + outdoor needs to be replaced.

I'd like to risk the route of fixing just the outdoor - unfortunately this model apparently is no longer produced so it'll be all down to spare parts availability....

...still waiting for the quote from the AirCon company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast