Thermo KING MDII unit code 10

Greetings, I farm for a living and we try to fix all of our own equipment as much as possible. We have a TK MDII SR on a delivery truck that keeps blowing fuse F4 (8 circuit) after running for about 1 minute and then displays a fault code 10. Any suggestions on what to look for or further troubleshooting will help keep one more farmer in business. Thanks -- Jim, New Jersey

Re: Thermo KING MDII unit code 10

That code ten is high pressure cut out,I would be looking for a cable rubbing to ground,maybe to the fuel pump,wire 8 is part of the (run) circuit had one year's ago which rubbed through where the cable ran down to the electric/diesel switch which over here is mounted on the vehicle body.

Quote Originally Posted by cadwaladr View Post
    That code ten is high pressure cut out,I would be looking for a cable rubbing to ground,maybe to the fuel pump,wire 8 is part of the (run) circuit had one year's ago which rubbed through where the cable ran down to the electric/diesel switch which over here is mounted on the vehicle body.
    Thanks for your response. Why is this particular circuit called "circuit 8"? Thanks -- Jim

It's basically the feed out of the on/off switch,it goes around the safety switches feeds the pump the stop run solenoid