Daikin BRC230Z8 field codes (how to see room temp)

Hi guys,

Does anybody have a set of field codes for the BRC230Z8 controller (AU / NZ specific)?

I did get a copy of the installation manual which has a dozen or so codes in it, but I'd like to see if there is any others that I can customise. There are many field codes in the controller that are not covered by the installation manual.

I would also like to be able to see the "Room temp" or what the sensor thinks the temperature is in both the controller and the indoor return sensor. I think the standard controller shows this on screen, but the upgraded controller seems to lack this feature (annoying!).

Re: Daikin BRC230Z8 field codes (how to see room temp)

Here you Murphy, try this pdf...

http://bit.ly/2soTTt3

Quote Originally Posted by FaultCode View Post
    Here you Murphy, try this pdf...

http://bit.ly/2soTTt3
    Hey there, I've already got a copy of that document.

It doesn't seem to have all the settings. For example, on mine 23-6 shows the fan speed but cannot be changed. Howevre 1b-9 seems to also show the fan speed and CAN be changed through that setting.

Also my 1b-8 is set to 2 but this is not covered in the manual. So there must be a whole bunch more field settings out there that are not in these PDFs.

I also discovered that 41-0 shows you the current temperature on the selected sensor (return air or master controller, depending on what you've selected).

I expect some field setting could be machine/model specific so maybe a review of the units service manual may give more info.