Angry Sentronic oil pressure switches

Hello everyone, I am having a huge issue. I had a compressor die and ordered a replacement( old one failed because I suspect a connecting rod snapped due to liquid coming back). The problem I'm having with the new comp is that when I try to run it, it trips on oil pressure. Originally I was using the older sentronic oil sensor switch, but we replaced it to the new one thinking maybe it was going bad.( right now we realized that it wasn't that and are using the new switch with the old wire and old sensor). As soon as the comp starts the led on the ops is red, but my net oil pressure is 30 to 35 range according to my gauges. I believe it to be an electrical issue because it is immediately turning red, but this unit has a service mate in it. I have replaced the service mate the ops and now even the relay. I have no clue what it could be. I have went down to the TXV. It's clean and regulated properly. I'm lost on what the issue is here. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm losing my mind! Thanks for your help!

Re: Sentronic oil pressure switches

Try to bridge it and see if the unit runs ok just to make sure it's to do with the oil switch.

Re: Sentronic oil pressure switches

Hi Brian.
    I have sent you 2 Copeland Manuals on how both versions of Sensotronic Oil switches work.
    They may help you diagnose the issue?
    Good luck.
    Grizzly
    Despite the High Cost of Living it still remains Popular!