Need very basic help wiring my Compressor.

00707_1qI04T1GC35_1200x900.jpg

Hi all. I am in really desperate need of help in 5 year old terminology here wiring a compressor that the original power cable and respective connections were removed and tossed BEFORE the new Start Relay, Overload Protector, and Capacitor were installed and now I am stuck.

I have a brand new Embraco FFU 80AK EB2EDSUQ W10439638 Embraco P/N 513200888UA.4 Compressor with all new Start Relay, Overload Protector, and Capacitor.

I need to know what wires need to be connected to which terminals, including the capacitor. I am lost. I can find a diagram chowing my unit anywhere.
    Embraco's website has diagrams BUT does not say what wires connect to what devices or in laymans terms, Connect neutral wire to start relay, power to overload protector, capacitor goes to X & Y etc etc etc.

Mind you I will be using the power wire from the 3Gallon Compressor I bought since the Fridge Power Cable is gone.

Can anyone help me make sense of this so I don;t connect the wires wrong and blow the compressor?

Any help would be unbelievably appreciated.

When I remove the Start Relay and Overload Protector there are 3 prongs in a Y shape.... 2 on top, 1 on bottom

PLEASE HELP! Thank you so much guys
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Need very basic help wiring my Compressor.

Download Embraco document 3032

http://bit.ly/2ryyAYkt

wiring diagrams shown.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultCode View Post
    Download Embraco document 3032

http://bit.ly/2ryyAYkt

wiring diagrams shown.
    Yeah that made no sense to me. I see the diagram BUT still don;t know what wiring from the Power wire goes to where. I also don't understand which terminals the Capacitor connects to.

I need an "idiot" Diagram. I admit it fully lol. You know, take this wire and connect here, then this wire to her, etc. Yes literally like teaching a child. Sorry, I know I have no idea what I'm doing that' why I asked the experienced people, and I greatly respect and appreciate the input

This isn't really a forum for diy, you can do yourself and others serious harm if you wire the motor incorrectly, are you an apprentice?
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.

No, we are using the compressor for a silent compressor and the IDIOTS threw away the original start relay, Overload Protector, Capacitor, and power cable that I purposely left connected and aside..... so now I'm lost.

I was hoping someone here could tell me which of the 3 power wires will go to which connections on Start Relay and Overload Protector, and then where the capacitor plugs in.

I was debating getting a Supco ROC410 since it has a wiring diagram that is idiot proof BUT I'd much prefer using the stock parts for the cleaner look

Hi jpdraven
    You said 3 power wires, this compressor is single phase, active and neutral not 3 phase. My advice to you is get an electrical of a refrigeration tech to connect it for you. I agree with al's post.
    Regards
    Paul
    Born to fish, forced to work

Last edited by RANGER1; 30-05-2017 at 09:55 AM.