how much salt needed for a 9 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet brine tank

hello i'm new here...i'm not sure if this the right forum to ask this question..if not please refer me to the right place.ty
    i'm planning to make a mini ice plant the size of the tank is 9'x2'x2'...i'm not sure how many kilo of salt needed for this....another thing is some people adviced me to mix it using a sea water instead of a regular tap water...is this better?..please needed info about these..thanks in advance.

Re: how much salt needed for a 9 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet brine tank

Any information on the refrigeration plant you are intending to use.....after all, this is a refrigeration forum

Re: how much salt needed for a 9 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet brine tank

We'll be using 3 ton copeland cr38k6-pfv-525 single phase compressor,r22 refrigerant,220v...the evaporator is 10pieces of 9foot by 1 inch diameter copper tube,capillary tube is 5/32" by 10 meters split in two pieces,my technician says making the evaporator into two section would make it cold faster(i would like a comment on this pls)he is using a 5/32"capillary tube... i would like to know if this the right size for this type of setup... btw i'm in the process of learning more on refrigeration so please bear with me if my terms used are not the right way...thank you in advance.