My plant is moving to a new building at the end of the year this year. We are not taking our North star M40 and rake system with us due to the cost to remove it from the building and move it to the new facility. I have been tasked with finding out options for a new ice machine when we move. We could go with another North Star 40 but we don't have room for a rake system at the new plant. We would be sitting it on a frame and putting totes under it to fill and store in the cold storage until we need it for production or distribution of fish. We need to be able to fulfill 20k lbs per day of ice. We have thought of using 2 small machines set up in different areas of the plant to service the 2 lines that use the most ice. My question is, besides North Star are there any other manufacturers that make high output flake ice machines that take up a small footprint? I have worked with Atlas machines before in Alaska but would like to hear if there are any other manufacturers that I should be looking in to.