carrier scpm module card

Hi Guys,
    Have this issue on my carrier 30hxc230 about scpm card. I have an old faulty card with detail CEBD430416-12A printed on it and we order a replacement which arrived with card number CEBD430416-13 RA. I have made changes on the DIP switches as per the old card and I can't have a communication with the main board. The only difference I saw was on the last code of the boards which were 12A from the old card and 13-RA on the new card. Any help will be appreciated so much as we are badly needing the unit to run

Thank you guys.
    aljhen

Re: carrier scpm module card

You will need Carrier Service to download new software to the new Scpm board. If you bought it from Carrier spares they should have told you.
    Gibbo

Thank you Gibbo for the info. Just want to ask, Will the new software version will also work with the old scpm card? Thanks again buddy.
    Last edited by aljhen; 25-04-2017 at 09:05 AM. Reason: wrong info

How old is the chiller unless it's pretty 2000/1 then it should be ok. What happened to the old one for it to be replaced.
    Gibbo

Thank you again, the unit was in 2007. It was change because their was a fault on the compressor winding and after replacing it their was no more communication between the scpm board and with the main board.
    aljhen