Lightbulb Petra water chiller

hi friends i am facing a unusual problem with PETRA make water chiller model no-RWC 210, water accumulating in compressor, there are two scroll compressors and heat exchanges ..this is the second time this issue happened, kindly please help me to rectify the root cause.

Re: Petra water chiller

Basically it sounds as if one or both heat exchangers are leaking allowing water into the refrigerant circuit.
    You need to prove the gas tightness of your refrigeration system.
    Good Luck
    Grizzly
    Despite the High Cost of Living it still remains Popular!

sir i have installed two new compressors of Copeland and two new heat exchanges of danfoss make, than too water accumulated inside the compressors.

When you recommissioned the chiller after you replaced the compressors and evaporators, did you check and verify the function of all the safety devices? Glycol level of the chilled media, if running close to freezing?

The most likely scenario is that the first evaporator froze up and this caused it to leak, a new evaporator was then fitted but if the cause of the original freeze-up wasn't fixed the new evaporator suffered the same fate as the first one.