Have got a call for tomorrow (unfortunantly) for an airedale unit not cooling at all and showing an unknown fault symbol? Didnt think they had fault codes and im wondering if theres common problems with these electric wise to look out for i imagine its one of them units that has controls for controls and will be a pig to work out. It will never be somethinf easy like a compressor not running or a fan motor not working and its gone on hp my lucks never that good and as its job 1 of 4 for tomorroe thought id seek some advice. Its an airedale easicool and has an airedale condenser about 25 metres away from it.
Most of my prior work before this company was mitsi or daikin and theyre much easier to troubleshoot.

Also an update aboutThat climate center unit before, ended up that someone else had been there prior that didnt work for our company and shorted the system so needs a new fan motor lp switcch another pcb a contactor amd something else. Probably why i had such issues as I couldnt work out why so much wasnt working as the call would of come in way before all of that went wrong.