Hey, iv been working on a mitsubishi heavy duty inverter condensor with 4 indoor units. The problem i have is that each remote was flashing E36 which indicates high discharge pressure. I reset the fault then put my guages on the condensor and started her up, expecting her to trip out straight away but it never happened. The suction pressure on cooling was 6.5 bar and On the high side the condensor fans went off at 15 bar and the compressor carried on running flat out for 15 mins and very very slowly crept up to 27 bar which was when the condensor fans started again. The compressor sounded horrible really really loud. My question is could the compressor be faulty as it seemed that the compressor was working flat out but the high pressure hardly went up. The compressor sounded like it was going to fail when it was ramping up and down and a few times i heard a loud hiss like a pressure release valve coming from the compressor but mitsubishi say the compressors dont have a release valve built in. I think im going to recover all of the refrigerant 21kg to be sure that the correct charge is in because i was told that someone from another company was working on it a few weeks ago "topping it up" with refigerant. Do you think thats the reight idea?