Copeland copelametic kat4-0100

Semi hermetic compressor from Copeland, the crankshaft is worn down as well as the connecting rods/rings.
    I can't seem to find any replacement pistons or crankshaft for this model but I do not want to toss it because the stator is still in good condition.

What are my options here?

https://imgur.com/gallery/Tpo46

Re: Copeland copelametic kat4-0100

I don't know about your labour costs over there on your side of the pond but...
    Looking at those pictures it is likely that there is more damage on that compressor, like on the cylinders for example and quite possible damage to valves as well.

Over here, after the crank, rods, pistons, rings and all bearings been replaced it would have been cheaper to buy a new compressor and that new compressor would come with a warranty as well.
    Unless you find a compressor refurbisher that do trade-inns...

Re: Copeland copelametic kat4-0100

Go for a reconditioned compressor not worth the hassle,that's what I do,customer happy warranty but find out what caused the issue,me I change the electrics and analysis on the oil step one seen many replacement compressors fail early,most recon suppliers insist on a set of procedures before offering warranty on their recon compressors,and insist on the paperwork before honering warranty!