Threaded View

Anyone got any experience with climate center Cellar coolers? Need help.

I have currently been to a call out for a climate center beer master system or Cellar mastee or something like that. Its climates own brand or Cellar cooling system. I got a call out saying its not getting to tempereture. Evaporator fan motor was fine fan was working display didnt have any of the fault codes that are in the manual it just said Hi. Im assuming high temp. The condenser was completely blocked up so i cleaned it all thinkking its gone out on high pressure. The pressure switches are flared on self resseting ones.

I turned off and on the indoor and outdoor units but the outdoor wouldnt kick in at all. I went indoors again and checked the evaporator and it was now saying 22 on front which was the room temp. So it should be calling for gas. I checked the solonoid and there was no power going to it to open it up. Unfortunantly i didnt have my magnet at hand so im going back there to see if the sytem will start if i use it to open the valve in which case the pcb isnt working, but if it isnt that Is there anything in particular on these that would hold the system off from running. Its only about 2 years old but I always have trouble sorting these units out anytime I get called to one. Theyre alot of hassle for something so simple.
    Last edited by Ben23; 23-02-2017 at 08:31 PM.