Hi Guys, I hope it's alright to ask the question in this area.
We have a 1500sqft coldstore in an industrial unit and have recently bought the unit right next door to it. We are converting this unit into offices with a mezzanine. However, we are getting an enormous amount of condensation/moisture collecting on the corrugated roof and steel uprights of the offices and it's dripping down and causing problems.
The coldstore unit has a built in coldstore, like a separate entity, and has a gap of just 20mm to the brick wall that borders the office. There isnt any insulation on the cold store brick wall side or the office wall side.
My 2 questions to anyone more knowledgeable than me are:
1) Will insulating the gap (between the outside of the coldstore wall and the brick wall (20mm)) have any affect on the temperature of the office side which is creating the codensation.

2) Is there a way to move the cold air or warm it up to stop the condensation/moisture forming.

We have a regular freezer engineer who services our coldstores and he said to get 2 large extractors, one on each side of the unit (office side) and some ducting with holes in it and run the ducting up the wall with the extractor sucking the cold air in through the holes.
Now he is saying to get a dehumidifier! The office unit is 1500Sqft so this seems crazy

I hope someone can offer an alternative solution. Thank you for reading

Mike