Hi Fella's

I have a couple of questions, so will try to keep this short.

Firstly, I have a Fujitsu Cassette model Outdoor: AOT45LATL, Indoor: AUT45LATU. The A/C is in my house (thankfully).

Long story short, I have a communications error showing. After many talks with Fujitsu assist over the phone, I have replaced:
The main PCB board in the outdoor unit.
The ACTPM board twice!
One of the boards in the indoor unit.
I have tested the compressor, condenser fans, expansion coil, thermistors all multiple times, even had a friend send his electrician over to test with me in case I was missing something. Interconnecting wiring has also been checked.
Everything checks out as per the Fujitsu spec sheet. The indoor fan runs up fine through all speeds.

Has anyone had a compressor or fan motor check alright with a multimeter but still be at fault?
Can I use a mega on the compressor alright? Any thought ideas would be appreciated.

Second question is I have a Panasonic split model CS-S12LKR, with the timer light coming on and unit stopping.
I have tried checking for the fault code with the remote, by holding the check button down but nothing changes on the remote and it does not seem to be indicating anything.
There is 2 of the same ones on the property so I have tried different remotes etc and both seem to be working fine.
Is there something different with this model?

Cheers for reading guys sorry for the long winded story, I wish I had come across this site 12months ago.

Kipper2