Thread: Bosch VRF??

Bosch VRF??

Hi Peeps

has anyone seen anything about the new Bosch vrf systems?

I would call Bosch is a major brand in World Technology and their equipment looks really good but as anyone seen or installed their systems?

Thomas

Re: Bosch VRF??

I don't think there's many of them about just yet. I read about the first Bosch VRF install in the U.K. only a couple of days ago.
    They've got some pretty strong competition. I imagine it will be tough for them to break into the market, unless they're cheap or offer an extra long warranty.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Marc

Iv been told that thier beating the likes of Mitsi, Daikin and Tosh on price at present and do a 5-7 year warranty standard. I suppose time will tell.

I heard the same about that project, i had a sales manager contact me the other week and he said they are offering free bosch commissioning too.

Certainly time to get in early because they will be offering all sort to sell

It looks like this Bosch is another OEM branded Midea MIV 4+ clone. With slightly different compressors configuration. So its incorrect to compare it to Japanese brands from all points. Anyway if they will offer lower prices or better warranty/service - they could be competitive.

Here in Russia there are so many Midea clone brands, even MIV 5.

Does anyone have an experience with this service tool? Does the service tool from the one oem brand work with all the other ones?