Thread: Partnerships

Partnerships

Our company is looking to partner with refrigeration engineers servicing the hospitality market? Can someone please advise on the best way to make contact with such engineers? Any advice greatly received.

Many Thanks!

Re: Partnerships

Without taking an advert in a trade paper maybe try linkedin, get everyone in your organisation to hit up all their industry contacts, related industries would be hvac, electrical, plumbing. What product are you trying to push?
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.

Quote Originally Posted by al View Post
    Without taking an advert in a trade paper maybe try linkedin, get everyone in your organisation to hit up all their industry contacts, related industries would be hvac, electrical, plumbing. What product are you trying to push?
    Many thanks for this, we have a low-cost temperature monitoring solution that we sell to the hospitality industry.

It automates the HACCP reporting for fridges/freezers/cold rooms, so customers don't have to do it by hand.

The opportunity is to work with refrigeration engineers that already service this market, so they can upsell to their existing clients and make income on the installation fee and a revenue share on the monthly charge.

We have tried LinkedIn with limited success....would you be able to suggest a trade paper?

Many thanks!

http://www.acrjournal.uk/

not sure what the readership is like though.

Do you want to email me some info on the product, might be of interest here.

al

Dear Al, thanks for your reply and steer on the publication. Can you PM me your email address and I would be more than happy to send you the info.

Thanks!

Any link to the product , A monthly fee would be a hard sell to most establishments who wont even spend on a local monitoring system , i assume the fee is for cloud storage or is it for live online monitoring ?

I've left you a visitor message on your profile page

Our model is subscription based, so a monthly fee. You are right the fee is for the Hardware, Cloud Storage, Live Monitoring and SMS/Email alerts. Not sure if I am allowed to post links here, could you send me a PM and I'll send you the link to the product. Thanks!