Talking Heating / HWS Boiler under RHI + Bedroom Cooling

Hi all, well it's been a while since being on here.

My Boiler / Central Heating / HWS Cylinder are coming up for 15 Years old. ( Bless Em ) So looking at Boiler and HWS Cylinder Replacement, under the RHI Scheme.

I live in a 1st Floor / 2 Bedroom Flat with Attick / Loft. I can not have a Solar PV System as the Council won't allow it. However I have made tentative Enquiries a couple of years ago and would probably be allowed to have a Unit out the Back between My Dinning Room Window and the Window of the Neighbour downstairs ?

So I'm probably looking for :-
    A Hybrid Condensing System Boiler to Supply :-
    80°C Water to the existing CH System.
    65°C Water to a New 100/125 Litre HWS Cylinder.

It would also be a good time to Incorporate Air Con into this New System for the 2 Bedroom's ( For all those Never Ending 2 week Summers we're always having ) while the High Temperature Water Side is being Upgraded.

Please can anyone advise me of what I would need to get to Install this type of System. I'm not sure if a VRV System or Reversible Heat Pump would be a better Option. And I believe that I would prefer :-
    Compact / 4-Way / Ceiling Cassettes with Air Con Only as in No Heating from them.

Sorry been long winded. Just trying to give as much info. as I can think of.

Regards,

Andy

Re: Heating / HWS Boiler under RHI + Bedroom Cooling

The Daikin Altherma Hybrid system would give you the heating requirement but not the air conditioning facility.
    125 litre cylinder may be slightly too small, probably better with a 150 litre.
    Your choice of systems to give 80°C for the CH is going to be very limited.
    The air conditioning request presents a different scenario as you would need to go for a mini VRF system which would be quite expensive to put in and not necessarily compatible with your air to water heat pump requirement.
    Hope that your neighbour does not create an objection to the unit being close to their window. You might not get planning consent.
    Mobile A/C at its best, see avatar.
    Bedford. Now retired and trying to relax.

Re: Heating / HWS Boiler under RHI + Bedroom Cooling

Hi there,
    Thanks for your help and advice on this problem. Was hoping to do both but hay ho never mind.
    Regards,
    Andy