Samsung r600a problem

I have a samsung fridge rf32fmqdbsr model.
    From what i know it is using two compressors one 134a based for freezer and r600a based for fridge.
    So fridge is not cooling anymore and warranty that we have is refusing to fix it claiming the compressor has a leak and that part is not available to order from samsung.
    The fridge costed us a fortune to buy but they are offering to be replaced with some cheap something and even then i have to pay them.
    What are my options to have this fixed myself?

P.S. technician once came to my house refilled the ***** and frisge started cooling but that lasted oy 1 week and now again fridge is not cooling.

Please help!

Re: Samsung r600a problem

The model number for compressor in question is

MSV460AM1B/E01 That is BLDC IPM,5.99CC,115/220V,STAT

No idea if it can be swpped with something else that is using 134A or something else non flameable or any other solution

I looked up the Samsung model you supplied. 4 door? I haven't yet seen a Samsung using 2 compressors, let alone any brand with dual compressors AND Two different refrigerants.

Compressors on domestics don't leak. IF the fridge circuit has a leak, it will be in the * Evaporator or associated pipework.
    Is your fridge under warranty? I would have someone verify if there really is a leak, thinking Samsung uses forced draft Evaporators * ( something similar to small radiators) that have to have a heater for defrosting several times / day. If the heater element is faulty, you will have an ice up. No air flow in the Fridge with similar symptoms of lost gas.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Never heard of a samsung with running on two different refrigerant, does it mean it has two condensor
    http://www.samsung.com/us/appliances...QDBSR/AA-specs
    I personally haven't repair this model before, but dealt with the older version of the 4 door samsung, nortious for drainage issues, causing water to flood back up to evap fan motor smh, if they do not fix it, proceed to acccc :P