Hey folks,

I'm Floyd and have been given your forum details by a fellow brewer over at jimsbeerkit.co.uk. I hoping that maybe one of you guys could help me fix my fridge problem. I'd be ever so grateful of any help / advice. Even if it's 'dump it Floyd!'.

OK... So here are the details

Make: Fridgemaster MTL55300 Freestanding Larder Fridge (http://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/...tanding-fridge)

Problem Compressor is on constantly and is really hot (around 55c) and when I turn the fridge off then back on again, after a few mins, I hear a click before the compressor kicks back in and fridge begins to hum again. The top back internal wall of the fridge reads between 4c -2c tops. So fridge seems to be cooling a bit, but no where near enough.

What I've done so far Have checked the start relay and compressor using a multimeter. All data came in on target according to several Youtube vids and online 'how to' websites. I've also cleaned the grill at the back which was pretty much spotless anyway. I removed the drip tray and cleaned the grill/piping there. Otherwise, fridge is spotless! Mystery...

Could it be a gas leak?

Any help/advice would be fantastic. It was a cheap enough fridge so not worth a call out charge.

Cheers!
Floyd