Question Daikin Itouch / BRC1D52: override temperature setting and revert back to the last one

Hello,
    i have a problem with our controllers here at work.
    We have 2 VRVIII units to heat/cooling about 14 internal unit. Each unit have a BRC1D52 in each office.
    The problem is that: users change their temperature on BRC1D52,for example to 26°C , i check from itouch and the new temperature is displayed. Then after some times (20min circa) the temperature revert back to the last one configured in the schedule, 23°C.

The schedule works with that criteria:
    at 5:00 AM all internal unit are started and the set point go to 24°C. Control from BRC is proibited. The operational mode is Set-Point.
    at 8:00 AM all internal unit are started again, the set point go to 23°C, Control from BRC is permitted. The operational mode is Set-Point.
    at 8:00 PM all internal unit are started again, the set point go to 18°C to not let the external unit stopping (this to prevent that to have cold in the office the next mornig. If i stop all the int unit and let the external stop, i have to start them at 2AM instead of 5AM). The operational mode is Set-Point.

It is driving me crazy. On the BRC i can change temperature and temperature is changing. They are not locked as if i prohibit the temeperature change on the itouch controller.

I've tried to change the temperature of a unit from the itouch controller and same thing, after some time it revert back to 23°C.
    There is no schedule active between 8 AM and 8 PM

Re: Daikin Itouch / BRC1D52: override temperature setting and revert back to the last

Have you enabled setback or Auto changeover for the schedule event or mode of operation?

Are you controlling the iTouch from a PC or directly?