Thread: Sanyo H02 fault

Sanyo H02 fault

Hey all, I was at a callout today on a SPW-CR903GZH8. E04, got there and the PC Compressor had failed and blown to earth. I disconnected the tails and bridged it out on CN029. When I went to run the system on the laptop with the PAC checker the AC Comp doesn't run even though all 11 indoors are calling for full load. I left it in both heating and cooling for 20 mins and the AC runs for about 15 seconds then cuts out, all while the PC is "running" at 0 amps and the comp at 15 deg. I then connected the AC into the PC contactor as the unit is getting replaced in the new year anyway. Once I did this the same thing happened, it runs for maybe 15 seconds then faults into H02 about 5 mins later. Anyone ever had anything like this? I even bridged out both CN029 and CN030 and the fault still occurs.

Thanks

Re: Sanyo H02 fault

did u flick off the dipswitches 1 an 4 to code onut the inv comp- test your getting over 300vdc off the diode bridge- and make sure u change the hic board and use heatsink paste and cut out the blu polythene sheet that they sometimes have behind as a heatsink

Re: Sanyo H02 fault

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    did u flick off the dipswitches 1 an 4 to code onut the inv comp- test your getting over 300vdc off the diode bridge- and make sure u change the hic board and use heatsink paste and cut out the blu polythene sheet that they sometimes have behind as a heatsink
    There is no INV. Both compressors are direct online.