Ice Machine Issue

Got an issue with a Cater Ice CK0880 Ice maker. First time I've come across this type of machine. It's starting up as normal, it's a similar set up as an icematic with paddle motor etc, it's starting and filling with water fine, cooling cycle starts and runs for around 1 minute then it goes into defrost mode (hot gas cycle) and dumps the water and restarts. There is no ice stat sensor but it has a sensor on the paddle motor bar and beside the paddle motor, first time I've come across an evaporator sensor like this?? I'm guessing it's either that sensor/switch or the pcb, I disconnected that sensor from the pub and it still went to defrost in the same time period with the sensor connected. Just seeing if anyone has come across this part/machine before and if had similar problem? Thanks in advance

Re: Ice Machine Issue

LP switch?

I did not check the charge as there was no pressure switch on the machine, the only sensor which i could see is the condenser one which appeared to be doing its job. The condenser fan was cycling, discharge hot and liquid warm, i ruled gas charge out without checking it but that side appeared ok. If the charge was low the condenser fan would not have run.

Still should have checked it but appears to be control problem :|