Bosch Upright Refrigerator Cleaning Drip pan

Hello,

How can I access the drip pan on the back of the refrigerator (behind the heat sink grate) the pan is full of gunk and I'd like to clean it. I can see that the grate can be unfastened but its attached to the element on the bottom that seems solid (marked in red on the attached photos). Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you for your input and merry x-mas and happy new year from the Czech Republic
    20161014_195551_Ink_LI.jpg20161014_195608_Ink_LI.jpg

Sorry i failed to mention I want to clean the dirty shelves above the drip pan (behind the grate)

Re: Bosch Upright Refrigerator Cleaning Drip pan

@jhavelka, normally the makers makes everything compact so that things can fit as well as work. Now if the tray is filled with slime, algae and water. It's inaccessible by hand so you have to insert good absorbing towel cloth repeatedly till the tray becomes dry.
    I maintain, everything I have, myself.

The element as you call it is a drier and a small capillary pipe which is pretty floppy comes out of it. Make sure there is a bit of slack on the capillary and pull out the bottom of the grate, fingers crossed should be enough to get into the tray.

Happy Crimbo!
    Andy.

Thanks for the responses I'll try to slip out the bottom of the grate and access the dirty shelves... Will report back on results

ps. I'm a little afraid of damaging the drier & capillary pipe but I'll proceed as mentioned above