R404a Display Freezer

Hi Guys...
    I m new to this forum, need help you in certain areas.
    I m making R404a system first time so not sure about the good system operating pressures.
    Like my system is for -20 product temperature and i m getting 300 psi at dis and 10 psi at suction with -28 deg evaporating temperature...is it good or stable . Pls comments

Re: R404a Display Freezer

10 PSI Suction is less than the required pressure for a R404a Display Freezer. Superheat will be high so you will have a starved Evaporator and a compressor running hot. For -20 C, you should have around 22 PSI and a Superheat of 7 Degrees C or K.
    300 PSI discharge with a 10 PSI Suction sounds like your Condenser is undersized.
    Last edited by mikeref; 12-12-2016 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Where are my table manners... Welcome to R.E.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Thanks for Ur reply.
    What's the safety limit for discharge pressure to safe running of compressor..I m getting 44 deg liquid temp at 32 deg C ambient..
    Discharge pressure mentioned above.
    Can it trip the compressor in high ambient conditions.

You are not going to have an efficient system when your Discharge is beyond 300PSI. Raising Suction pressure will limit heat rejection at the Condenser. Liquid temp at 44 C on a 32 degrees C Ambient shows your condenser is far too small.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.