Cold Storage Consultants in China

Hi all,

My company is looking into investing in a cold storage in Guangzhou China. We do not have any experience in constructing cold storage and we are in need for a good consultant. Any recommendations??

Re: Cold Storage Consultants in China

Hi, haitrieutwo

welcome to RE forums .... you should start here .... http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...p?72-New-to-RE to tell you something more about yourself .... but you can do it anytime ...

Quote Originally Posted by haitrieutwo View Post
    Hi all,

My company is looking into investing in a cold storage in Guangzhou China. We do not have any experience in constructing cold storage and we are in need for a good consultant. Any recommendations??
    Not sure what kind of consultant you need ...

definitely, for complete cold store only one person as a consultant is not enough ... can give you a lot of good advice/suggestion, but the best is to have civil engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer and "maybe" food processing engineer, but that depend what you want to keep i.e. cool or freeze within cold store ....

I hope here you can get some advice ... just ask ... as this would be a professional job do not expect to get too many info or consultancy in public

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Re: Cold Storage Consultants in China

Beca Singapore