Software comselgea/grasso

Hi Guys,

I have replace my PC and now I can't get the COMSEL selection compressor software from GEA web site. I think they don't have it there. I had the COMSEL 2013 version 3.17.

Does any body can help me indicate me a direct link to get it?

Thanks in advance.

To make progress is never good enough, I want to do better and better and better

Re: Software comselgea/grasso

Hi Sandro,
    Comsel is no more used and availlable, we are using RT Select. I don't know if it is availlable for a third party.

Maybe RT Select is not available for a third part. I was searching and I can't find compressor selection software.

Anyway thanks for the info.
    To make progress is never good enough, I want to do better and better and better

Is comsel sufficient for you?

Hi, Sandro

Quote Originally Posted by Sandro Baptista View Post
    Maybe RT Select is not available for a third part. I was searching and I can't find compressor selection software.

Anyway thanks for the info.
    Below is the link to download software ... of course later on I was contacted by GEA to explain why do I need GEA software ...

I sent an email with my reasons for request and very soon I got a license ... I do believe you would not have a problem either to get a license ... working within refrigeration industry we need any help available ... very nice people there.

http://www.gea.com/en/articles/rtselect/index.jsp

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Josip View Post
    Hi, Sandro

Below is the link to download software ... of course later on I was contacted by GEA to explain why do I need GEA software ...

I sent an email with my reasons for request and very soon I got a license ... I do believe you would not have a problem either to get a license ... working within refrigeration industry we need any help available ... very nice people there.

http://www.gea.com/en/articles/rtselect/index.jsp

Best regards, Josip

Thanks Josip. I work with the competition with SABROE compressors, ehehehe. I suppose the will not like that.

Hi Sandro,

I believe there is not too much love between compressor manufacturers but ...

I am not sure what they will answer to you, but I explained to GEA that I work with all compressor manufacturers ... decision what to buy/install is not up to us, sometimes client wants some other compressor (because already installed on plant or got suggestion from someone else, whatever ...) and we are not able to change/suggest anything ...

Sometimes we have to give some answers .... and without dedicated software it is not simple.

I do believe you will get licence for software.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.