Pressurize refrigerant in a tank

Hello,
    I have some question on pressurizing refrigerant into a tank.

I want to use a compressor between the refrigerant cylinder and another tank ( accumulator) to pressurise the refrigerant there. I know that going through the compressor, I ll have all the refrigerant in vapor, but what does happen in the accumulator? is the refrigerant will start condensing there?
    Thank you again for your help

Re: Pressurize refrigerant in a tank

@Ab.elb if you are compressing the refrigerant in a bottle/tank without cooling it in the condenser then the refrigerant temperature may rise thus increasing the pressure in the tank, which would not be safe. Moreover some refrigerants are flammable so compressing them would be highly unsafe.
    Please go through the properties of the concerned refrigerant prior working on it.
    I maintain, everything I have, myself.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Starting another thread on the same subject is not really required.

Assuming this question is related to your valve test rig try using the push/pull transfer method.

Start with a two valve cylinder, one vapour/one liquid.

Connect the liquid valve to your test valve.

The outlet side of your test valve goes to the liquid valve of a second cylinder.

The vapour side of the second cylinder goes to the inlet of a recovery machine.

The outlet, high pressure, side of the recovery machine then connects to the vapour valve of cylinder number one.

You will now be pushing high pressure liquid from cylinder one.

Thoughts?
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Ad.elb,

I must admit that I am reading your questions with some mixed feelings, not sure which one is the most dominant amusement or shock and horror...

You have listed your location as France and last time I checked France was part of both Europe and the European union.
    The trouble you have is that for over ten years now there is EU legislation in place ENGLISH version or FRENCH version, commonly referred to as Fgas legislation here in UK.
    According to this everyone working with refrigerants needs to be trained and qualified.