Condensing Temperatujre

Hello guys ,

My question which is about condensing temperature that, When I selecting condenser I writing Condesing temperature 45°C and evopretor temperature 7° (for R410A)
    If I write 50°C instead of 45°C, I cansee capacity of condense ris increasing, but what is changing for for compressor , how does change compressor efficinnt?
    or what is changing for the system?

Re: Condensing Temperatujre

Higher Ambient temperature means there is a limit to Condenser outlet Liquid temperature. Condenser outlet ( Liquid Line) can not be below Ambient with an air cooled Condenser. Lower outside air temperatures lowers the Liquid temperature and Pressure. Lowers power needed to run the Compressor.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Hello again , I mean that;
    R410A condensing temperature 48°C, evoperating temperaure 7°C , superheat 3°C and subcooling 5°C

I have a evoprator and my air entry temperature 26,5 I am selecting a evoperator which is capacity 11,5 kw ann air outlet temperature 17,3°C
    according evoperator capacity I am selecting compressor capacity 13,75, power input 3,64

My condender should be 3,64+11,5 =15,14kW

according to theese condition (R410A condensing temperature 48°C, evoperating temperaure 7°C , superheat 3°C and subcooling 5°C) I can select a condenser and its capacity 15,3 but it is becoming a bit large (number of row is a bit big)
    When ı changing condensing temperature and when I did its 50°C condenser capasity is inceasing and ı can reduce its number of row.

My question when I did 50°C there will be change for compressor?
    Last edited by sioz1; 03-10-2016 at 09:16 AM.

Higher ambient ( 45 to 50C ) requires a larger capacity Condenser. That could mean a larger surface area or an increase of rows meaning condenser density. Higher ambient reduces the ability of any refrigeration or Air-conditioning condensers.

50 Degrees C Ambient would push Head pressure to 2840 Kpa. ( 412+ PSI ) using R410a. That figure is beyond anything i have had to service. Having said that, i would have a Bypass from the liquid line to the Suction inlet using a TX rated 01 while using the same Compressor.
    Last edited by mikeref; 04-10-2016 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Typo
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeref View Post
    Higher ambient ( 45 to 50C ) requires a larger capacity Condenser. That could mean a larger surface area or an increase of rows meaning condenser density. Higher ambient reduces the ability of any refrigeration or Air-conditioning condensers.

50 Degrees C Ambient would push Head pressure to 2840 Kpa. ( 412+ PSI ) using R410a. That figure is beyond anything i have had to service. Having said that, i would have a Bypass from the liquid line to the Suction inlet using a TX rated 01 while using the same Compressor.
    and I see that, When I select condenser and when I write condesing temperature 50°C instead of 45°C the compressor power input is increasing althought its capacity reducing .

I have a questing if you answer I'd be happy ;
    whats is difrence between using one and two compressor ?

The higher the compression ratio of a compressor the more energy consumed to achieve design SST and less effective cooling capacity, the COP drops as well.