Red face mobile refrigeration flask

FLASK FOR COLLING.jpgHi Everybody.
    my name is segun ademoroti I am a businessman and also an inventor. I am try to invent a new technology called a mobile refrigerator flask. The ideaas conceived for hot climate in the Tropics most especially Africa where electricity supply is not stable. It could also be used during summer in the temperate region. This flask is a combination of conventional refrigerator and a Flask. It has an advantage of cooling liquid (tea, soft drinks) just like a normal refrigerator. It is designed to be used, and recharged and carried along for many hours without the liquid loosing the desired temperature before on access to recharge the appliance. The appliance uses the stored energy in the battery while it is disconnected from electricity source. The battery is designed to be changed after the designed life span.
    I am in torch with people who can help invent or create this product but they need some certain requirement to carry on with the production.
    This is where I need the refrigeration engineer.com forum to help me with the requirement and also if anybody is interested in producing or inventing the product I am an open door to your help, suggestions and expertise
    ^0929B9168C2B57A00D4CB01DE85FBA39CE2453F46A60DA2639^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    I have attached pictures of the mobile refrigerator flask and also requirements that my technical colleagues asked of me.
    I would be expecting your feedbacks and suggestions.

Warm Regards
    Segun Ademoroti

Re: mobile refrigeration flask

Hi Vago,

This would probably lend itself well to a multistage Peltier effect system. It's compact and easy to manufacture. If you are not familiar with it, Google "Peltier effect" to learn about it. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much Scramjetman
    I really appreciate! your feed back i never knew something like this existed.Please can you also help with the other requirements list that i posted or if you can manufacture the product please let me know(so we can talk business) i am not a technical person i just business man and an idealist .Once again i really appreciate this very useful feedback, Would be expecting you

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Please note location before commiting to any works.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Peltier Bridge units are commercially available on the net, ok for chilling, add solar PV panels and be independent of unreliable network grid.

Not my core business, sorry Vago. Thanks for the vote of confidence, though.

Cheers