FLASK FOR COLLING.jpgHi Everybody.
my name is segun ademoroti I am a businessman and also an inventor. I am try to invent a new technology called a mobile refrigerator flask. The ideaas conceived for hot climate in the Tropics most especially Africa where electricity supply is not stable. It could also be used during summer in the temperate region. This flask is a combination of conventional refrigerator and a Flask. It has an advantage of cooling liquid (tea, soft drinks) just like a normal refrigerator. It is designed to be used, and recharged and carried along for many hours without the liquid loosing the desired temperature before on access to recharge the appliance. The appliance uses the stored energy in the battery while it is disconnected from electricity source. The battery is designed to be changed after the designed life span.
I am in torch with people who can help invent or create this product but they need some certain requirement to carry on with the production.
This is where I need the refrigeration engineer.com forum to help me with the requirement and also if anybody is interested in producing or inventing the product I am an open door to your help, suggestions and expertise
^0929B9168C2B57A00D4CB01DE85FBA39CE2453F46A60DA2639^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
I have attached pictures of the mobile refrigerator flask and also requirements that my technical colleagues asked of me.
I would be expecting your feedbacks and suggestions.

Warm Regards
Segun Ademoroti