Threaded View

Refrigeration Principles

Hi guys im a 3rd year apprentice from australia. And this seems like the best place anywhere on the web to talk with people who might be able to stop me going crazy lol

I read a book this week while at training, called refrigeration principles. By Dossat. It was on the desk in the class as we had a slow week. One of my lectureres says its a good book. A lot of their ideas seem to be from that book. My comprehension and belief that being able to apply these fundamentals to the real world changed the whole outlook on refrigeration servicing... and why it breaks down, and asjusting one thing can throw oht the balance elsewhere in the system. It blew my mind.

It actually gives me a really decent reference to go by.

The only problem is. Bouncing the ideas around and trying to talk about different concepts with the lecturers..it seemed as though it was a book in their room they had nfi what was going on or what I was talking about or the conclusions I was drawing.

I feel kind of embarrassed now that i might have wasted a big part of my time reading a book that is potentially pointless. Because reading on different thread that a principle is only tha, a pt chart is only a snapshot.. And in the real world running its different. So now im second guesing myself

Can I apply these to the real world.

Help! I feel perhaps i might of done myself out of a service. after yesterday
    Last edited by Rensei; 16-09-2016 at 10:58 AM.