Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    harper182's Avatar
    harper182 Guest

    City & Guilds 2079 Help

    Hi all

    i have a city and guilds 2079 cat 1. I was wondering if I can use any of the numbers off the certificate as a registration ID number, for filling/reclaiming refrigerant. Or do I have to apply for a ACRIB skills card?

    Any help appreciated

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Nottingham UK
    Rep Power

    Re: City & Guilds 2079 Help

    You need to register with Refcom or similar who will issue a registration number
    I'm back on the Pale

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    United Kingdom
    Rep Power

    Re: City & Guilds 2079 Help

    There are a couple of places that you can register, Refcom and Fgas Register. I am told that the fgas register is a little cheaper if you are a single operator. Links to both providers below.

    Hope this helps

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts