Gah not chilling down

Hi there everyone, I am very new to this, I have a Gah srd21 fridge unit on a 08 transit van,
    the standby side of things are working properly and chilling as normal but on my roadside of vehicle all seems ok but is not chilling vehicle road compressor engages and is new but will not chill compartment all condenser and evaporators working as they should. Any help please , also how can I get a wiring diagram its old.
    cheers C16ero

Re: Gah not chilling down

What are the pressures on standby and on engine,what gas is involved these units demand filter drier change every twelve months, why has it had a new road compressor? did then old one seize if it did the system could be contaminated,more info needed please.

ok , it has just had new road compressor fitted old one seized it has been fully regassed with r404a , clutch was not engaging on the new one so checked fuse it was blown, plus also found a bad looking relay the one that is not on the pcb, so changed that , now the road clutch engages easily as should, but does not chill, when on standby 230v everything works as it should and chills very fast, I have recently bought this van with a seized compressor, and many thanks for your reply . it is a srf21 dual compartment but one evaporator which blows well.

Have u got the pipes of comp the correct way around yes u can get um wrong way around I'm afraid

We need pressure readings when it's on engine to comment on what's happening any chance you can find them out?

Can only be a few things
    1/ pipes on wrong way around on comp
    2/comp smashed to pieces
    3/ pipes on engine wrong way around on condensor
    4/ps 1 check valve stuck open but usually suffer on Df
    like cad says pressures ,,,,,,,sorry cad belt size went out me head still a bits nuts here

Don't worry about the belt Charlie,it took a few trips to the motor factors three in total but got there in the end I am running around like a headless chicken but guess we all are with the heatwave,hopefully it will end soon and things will get back to some normality!!!!

It would be nice I'm worn out another record year but it's taking its toll if u need stuff like that speak to Ian at techni well helpfully ta charlie

No pressures yet who do people think we are the secret service,we can help but we need some info,gypsy rose Lee that's not me!,that's why I am leaving this site asap had enough of the guessing game!it was nice while it lasted bye friends !'