Daikin Nexura Multi fault codes UH and A5

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the community seeking for some advice with my Daikin AC system. I'm a bit helpless in this case, and apparently so is my local dealer.

I have got a Daikin Nexura AC system installed, with one outdoor (3MXS68G) and three indoor (FVXG25K) units. A few weeks ago the system stopped working, with the UH fault code on each indoor unit. A serviceman cleaned the filters and refilled the refrigerant, saying that some of it was missing.

After a few hours of operation the same failure occured with one difference: two ot the indoor units displayed the fault code UH, on one the A5 came up. What is a bit confusing to me, that each time I restart the system, the A5 code appears on other indoor modul, with the two other showing the UH.

I have gone through the troubleshooting guide in the service manual, so I more or less know what to check, but I still don't know how to decide which unit is causing the problems. Any help or advice would be welcome.

Other question would be, do the fault codes with two short beeps mean anything? I have got some of them...

Thanks in advance!

Re: Daikin Nexura Multi fault codes UH and A5

Hi!

Check that pipe and electric are not crossed! ( If this is a new installation )