Toshiba RAS 30 FXN

Hi guys , I'm de gassing a Toshiba vrv tomorrow , I've been to sit and checked it all out , I'm removing s total of 55kg .

My question is to anyone who might know is ....Is there an option by setting dip switches at the out door to ensure all valves at the branch boxes open fully during refrigerant recovery .

I know Daikin do have this facility not too sure on Toshiba

Many thanks

Re: Toshiba RAS 30 FXN

Reclaimed a three pipe yonks back. Reclaimed from all three pipes and that seemed to do it. Did check and think it went something like setting dip switch on box which were all over the show over desks so that wasn't going to happen.
    2 systems, R407C, pretty leaky anyhow and no, I didn't do the original flares!

Toshiba technical were very helpful, 08 number off the google.

Cheers,
    Andy.

Edit: Found original email...

Hello Andy
    Firstly thank you for your enquiry.
    Lacking a model reference then we are making a best guess at the equipment you’d be working on?
    If CDU model reference begins MAR-F then electronic expansion located within M/C splitter boxes must be driven open. Take a look at page 44 with the attached document for this procedure.
    Best regards,
    UK Technical Support.

Sent: 28 December 2013 21:15
    To: GP CCS Technical Enquiries
    Subject: [External] R407C VRF

Hey chaps, happy crimbo and all that jazz.

Picked my moment but no rush as this isn’t the end of the world.

Have to attend site next weds to decom 2 Toshiba VRF. Question is if there is any dip switchery when recovering to make life easier?
    The only info I have is the systems are R407C and 3 pipe. Yeah, typical enquiry I know, expecting you to be a mind reader.
    I’ve had a look on your site and the closest I can get is CN30 bridged then power down to open up outdoor PMV.

Many thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tayters; 07-08-2016 at 10:32 PM.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.