Thread: Van stock

Van stock

Hi, guys im looking to start on my own and was just after a list of van stock parts for refrigeration and air conditioning that you would normally have, if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Re: Van stock

I take it your doing commercial and ac ,guess it depends what your customers equipment is pumps for ac ,fan motors for small commercial gas of course,if you have a well stocked wholesalers close to you it may be a case of building one up to customers needs without going to much expense

Hi Jake,

Refrigeration - multifits 5-25W, couple of those small square axial motors, HP, LP, flare nuts, driers 1/4 to 1/2"
    any second hand bits that crop up on the way, timers, capacitors, contactors perhaps just to get people out of trouble, few lengths of pipe of the normal sizes. Elliwell (or whatever your fav is) and probe or two. Few odd length of lagging to tart up here and there. Gotec/fairy liquid, whatever takes your fancy.

AC - Refrigerant, I have a little stash of second hand pumps to get stuff going. Mini limes about £70 so a tad much to keep, tank pumps around £40 so worth having one, some shops use them as dairy pumps. Electrically wise bit stuffed as it's all specific. First fix might take a hit there!

I started form there and have picked up stuff along the way. After a bit you get to know the kind of jobs you get and what you'd need to at least get stuff going if only temporary at least.

Good luck!
    Andy.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Thanks guys im doing supermarket hvac at the minute so parts are pretty specific to that, thanks again