Thread: new technology

Blog Entries

new technology

I'm working with a friend to develop a gas detection system

40 points of measurement of NH3 or 40 points of temperature recording Conectible via network or SMS, your choice.

-Cheers-

Tycho

Re: new technology

Sounds like a great idea.. Good luck in your ventures!

Hi Tycho.
    sounds like a good plan going forward. BUT there are so many alternatives out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    Hi Tycho.
    sounds like a good plan going forward. BUT there are so many alternatives out there.
    Find me a system that can connect 40 points with 4-20mA sensors for real time viewing, or 40 points of low - medium - high for digital sensors

I haven't found one yet and the ones I have found are... well.. s*it

I have found quasi systems with the danfoss AK-SM, but it doesn't allow for dividing alarms up into zones.

What use is a gas detection system if the sounder and beacon goes of in all zones in the entire production area if there is a leakage in the machinery room?

better if there is a leakage detected in the machinery room, the sounder and beacon for that area goes off, so production can continue whilst engineers handle the problem in the machinery room, instead of shutting down the whole plant.

Whilst the sounder and beacon going off for the actual area where gas is detected, personnel will know to put protective gear on before going in, because there IS NH3 in there..

Make sense?
    -Cheers-

Tycho