Best ice machines

Hey guys...and girls !!!!
    I work in an Hospital in Canada, we have big issues with an Scotsman prodigy ice machines, it gives error codes that doesn't compute ??? I think it's haunted....For example, if it gives a too long harvest code, I do what the company suggests and it still gives the code, I' ve been working in the trade for 26 years and did a lot of ice machines, but I think this one,s got a mind of it's own !!!
    So I'm calling to all you professionals, what machine do you suggest, I want a cuber, not for a big
    production, it's mainly to put ice in drinks for sick people. Thanks a lot and have a beautiful day.

Pierre Paquin
    Montreal Canada

Re: Best ice machines

Everyone will have their own views but i like itv icemakers ,no electronic panels ,all manual stats ,timers and micro switches so easy to diagnose a problem and readily available parts.

Ice-o-matic.

Simple, long lasting,almost trouble free, very simple to maintain.

Hey guys ! ! I have finally solved my problem with my CU3030 Scotsman prodigy. It gave me randomly the ''2'' code, when I looked at it more closely, I noticed that part of the evaporator ( It's shaped like a grid and spot welded ) was a bit loose, so from time to time it was coming out with the ice and preventig that part to fall in the bin and giving me that code.... The warranty was done since june 2016 ??? The suppliers didn' t care that it was over recently, and didn't consider the amount of parts we buy there, and that all of our ice machines comes from that place. So I was not very happy with them. I emailed Scotsman in Illinois, explain the problem, and they sent me FREE a brand new evaporator, and, get this, from the supplier that wanted to charge me !!!! Thanks to James Templeman from Scotsman, the machine is up and running and producing ice as fast as a penguin can poop it !!! ( Sorry, that's an easy one ) So thank to all of you for your help and have a super day !!!

Thanks for the update Pierre.
    It is always appreciated when updated on a post.
    Nice to know you got some good service from Scotsman.
    Grizzly
    Despite the High Cost of Living it still remains Popular!

My pleasure Grizzly, always glad to help !!!!